This enduringly popular reference book for intermediate and advanced learners is more informative, more useful and more reliable than ever. English Idioms explains over three thousand idioms and illustrates their use in up-to-date example sentences.
• A full explanation of what an idiom is
• The grouping of many idioms by grammatical structure
• Chapters on idioms used in special situations (e.g. work, travel, telephoning, buying and selling..)
• Chapters on idioms with key words from particular subject ares (e.g. colours, animals, parts of the body..)
• An explanation of phrasal verbs and their structures
Si tienes problemas para acceder al recurso, envíame un correo a email@example.com
COMENTAR ES AGRADECER¡¡¡